Temporary we want to disable test GP setup. Found below options :
* Create deny rule for GP public ip.
* remove fqdn/ip of external gateway from GP Portal > Agent
Disable Tunnel mode , GP gateway > Agent > Tunnel Settings > Tunnel Mode
Is there any other option to disallow GP connection ? what is the suitable ?
I think your best option, that will also give you a fast way to revert back to working order is to
1. Create a loopback adapter with a dummy/unused internal IP Address
2. Assign this loopback adapter instead of the current ethernet port on BOTH portal and gateway - this will keep all the configuration just apply GP on the loopback adapter
3. Commit and validate https://<portal address>/ is unavailable.
4. Rollback to working is just reassign the ethernet adapter that was configured.
Not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve or why?
you have several options so whatever suits you best...
for me.. i would just add an unknown user to the portal config criteria, then remove it when done... or set max users on gateway to one, connect yourself and kick all the others off.. (thats if you need to kill current connections).
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!