04-19-2022 10:57 PM
This issue is fixed by following these steps of uninstallation &reinstallation of Global Protect:
1. Uninstall the global Protect Agent.
2. In Local Disk C: --> Program Files --> PaloAlto Networks --> Global Protect We have deleted the overall Paloalto networks Folder.
3. In Local Disk C: --> Users --> Local User (UserName) --> AppData --> Local --> deleted the Paloalto Networks Folder.
4. Disable WMI services: run - services.msc - Windows Management Instrumentation(WMI) - stop the service.
5. Delete the files under C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Repository deleted all files.
6. Open the regedit. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software deleted the PaloAlto Networks Folder
7. Open the regedit. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software deleted the PaloAlto Networks Folder
8. Make sure that the virtual adapter is not present in the Network adapter settings.
9. Reboot the computer.
10. Reinstall GlobalProtect using Newly downloaded from the portal.
11. Confirm that the WMI service is running.