ERROR ModuleNotFound on XSOAR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ERROR ModuleNotFound on XSOAR

L1 Bithead

Hi,

While trying to run the PANORAM integration we are facing this issue:

Script failed to run: Error: Error [[Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 12, in <module> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'panos' ]] - Stderr [] (2601) Stderr: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/lib/demisto/temp/script483111222/demistoscript.py", line 756, in <module> send_script_completed() File "/var/lib/demisto/temp/script483111222/demistoscript.py", line 657, in send_script_completed sys.stdout.flush() BrokenPipeError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe Exception ignored in: <_io.TextIOWrapper name='<stdout>' mode='w' encoding='utf-8'> BrokenPipeError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe (2604) (2603)

I've tried pulling the image again, updating it and returning to a previous version of the integration in the market place but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone faced something similar on xsoar?

BR!

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Hi Chrking,

First of all, thanks a lot for the info provided. Sadly it didn't work but it definitely led me into the right direction.

I found the solution in the Docker Troubleshooting Guide by PA. 

For the record, the solution can be found on:

https://docs-cortex.paloaltonetworks.com/r/Cortex-XSOAR/6.10/Cortex-XSOAR-Administrator-Guide/Troubl...

Finally the issue was solved changing the d1.conf file, and adding this line:

"python.engine.docker": true

Once again, thanks a lot for your help!

BR,

Fer

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

Assuming this is XSOAR 6.x and you haven't already, I'd suggest giving /reset_containers a try. 

L1 Bithead

Morning!

Tried it too and didn't work.

This is what the debug test returned:

foteromartinez_0-1684742294833.png

BR!

L3 Networker

Hmmm, I think we'll need to look more into the image where this is trying to run. I'm assuming this is a version of the panorama integration downloaded from the marketplace and not a customized version?

I think it would be worth trying to remove the existing docker images for this integration and re-fetching them.

First, stop XSOAR. Then run:

docker images | grep pan-os

That should give you a list of one (or more) images that this integration uses. You can remove them with:

docker rmi <image id>

where the image id is in the output of the docker images command.

Once done re-start XSOAR, and the required image should be re-fetched. If you're still seeing issues, you might need to check out your repository config (to see where you're fetching images from) or your outbound proxy (used to fetch images).

L1 Bithead

Hi Chrking,

First of all, thanks a lot for the info provided. Sadly it didn't work but it definitely led me into the right direction.

I found the solution in the Docker Troubleshooting Guide by PA. 

For the record, the solution can be found on:

https://docs-cortex.paloaltonetworks.com/r/Cortex-XSOAR/6.10/Cortex-XSOAR-Administrator-Guide/Troubl...

Finally the issue was solved changing the d1.conf file, and adding this line:

"python.engine.docker": true

Once again, thanks a lot for your help!

BR,

Fer

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!