Jobs never ending - is running forever when Playbook is done...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Jobs never ending - is running forever when Playbook is done...

L3 Networker

Hello all 

We are using Cortex XSOAR Version Version 6.0.0; Build 79522 and having problems with Jobs.

I've created a Job, which calls a playbook. this playbook is done withing 1 minute - but the Jobs-Status is always on "running".

The playbook has a "Done" Section Header at the end. Do I have to add some Tags or anything, that Jobs sees, that the Playbook is done?

thanks

roger

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

Make sure your playbook is closing the incident (add a task at the end to with the closeInvesitiation command
Alternatively, or make sure the job queue is configured correctly
https://xsoar.pan.dev/docs/incidents/incident-jobs

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L2 Linker

Make sure your playbook is closing the incident (add a task at the end to with the closeInvesitiation command
Alternatively, or make sure the job queue is configured correctly
https://xsoar.pan.dev/docs/incidents/incident-jobs

Hello

Yes, I've found it with "closeInvestigation (Builtin)"

Have to read first your link.

Thank you!

roger

L1 Bithead

Just to add, you also need to make sure the Job queue settings in the edit menu for the job is set appropriately. 

For me I was missing the "Cancel Previous Job and Start New One"

L0 Member

I have applied this change, but I would like to know nicely, what should I expect by enabling 'Notify the owner'?
Since no mail has been associated with the owner.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!