This article is based on a discussion, Knowledge sharing: Palo Alto Free Workshops, Trainings and Trials and possible PCNSA/PCNSE training, posted by Cyber Elite @nikoolayy1. Read on to see which resources are available for certification! Thanks @nikoolayy1!
As part of my "Knowledge sharing" series I decided to share to everyone interested in learning more about Palo Alto the following links.
1. The Palo Alto Demo Center, where there are workshops, demos, trials (You have 30 day trial on the Palo Alto NGFW with a virtual machine or the XSOAR product):
2. Palo Alto Networks Beacon, where with free registration there is a lot of things to learn. Also it has many trainings for Palo Alto or Panorama features that can be used for learning PCNSA or PCNSE and in other words like a free PCNSA/PCNSE training. Also "What's New" in beacon will show what was added in version 10.1 or 10.2 (also the Nebula series recordings can be checked as they will show in more detail what is added in 10.2: Tech Deep Dive Miniseries: Nebula PAN-OS 10.2).
From time to time there are free PCNSE bootcamps and there are recordings:
3. The Palo Alto Network Guides:
4. Palo Alto Education Services:
5. Palo Alto Networks Youtube channels, where there are playlists IoT security, the new Palo Alto native firewall in AWS, Prisma Access and many more:
6. The NDG labs for Palo Alto that are around just for 50 dollars for 6 months access:
7. The CBT nuggets on version 10:
8. A great book about Palo Alto Networks: