Clientless VPN Loading Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Clientless VPN Loading Issue

L2 Linker

Hi Friend,

I have configured clientless VPN and application render to outside through clientless VPN portal. All authentication fine and I can see application icon also. But when i press it application redirect and it may takes more than 2 min to load. After first load its loading quickly. Please any suggestions.

Thanks

Lakshitha

5 REPLIES 5

Community Team Member

Hi @Lakshitha ,

Could you provide some more data ?

What HW and SW are you running ?

Is the device under heavy load ?

Did you check for any drop counters while the problem is occuring ?

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Could you provide some more data ?

What HW and SW are you running ?

Is the device under heavy load ?

Did you check for any drop counters while the problem is occuring ?

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

Yes sure.

We are running 3020 HA

PAN OS is 9.0.4 with clientless VPN Configuration

Actually not. This is our DR site firewall so load is pretty low.

I have done packet capture. I cant see any packet drops.

Thanks,

Lakshitha

@Lakshitha,

That sounds like the application may be caching things client side, so subsequent loads are faster because less data needs to be transferred. I would play around with clearing out the browsers cache and seeing if that makes your initial and subsequent load times balance out. If clearing the cache causes the load times to equalize, there likely isn't going to be much that you can do to fix the applications initial load-time. 

@BPry 

Thanks for the reply. I opened a TAC case few days ago. Still they are working on it. Actually TAC has escalated it to the PALO Engineering team. 

They have mentioned some suggestions in today update. We are running with 9.0.4. They have replay packet capture on 9.0.4 and 9.0.6.

They have suggested to upgrade to 9.0.6. 

As a next action, engineering Team has Suggested to upgrade the PAN OS to 9.0.6 to avoid issue reported in PAN-121481, as the issue reported in PAN-121481 could cause lot of Clientless vpn issues.

Thanks,

Lakshitha

Hi,

After upgrading OS partially page loading issue was sorted. But after application login I cant access page content properly. This problem more that 2 weeks with palo alto TAC.

🙂 

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!