How to view the "others" in ACC Network Activity Source IP Activity

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to view the "others" in ACC Network Activity Source IP Activity

L3 Networker

For the screen cap below I filtered the destination IP to one particular server. 

This Source IP Network Activity widget is showing me the first 10 IPs that

talked to it. But then all the other sessions are summarized as "others". 

I want to know all the IPs and to then export that information. Clicking

on "others" doesn't seem to do the trick. If I click the down arrow at the

right side of others I get four ghosted options. What's the mojo?

MichaelMedwid_0-1636505380395.png

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L3 Networker

Oh - I found it. If I hover over the Expand button it says "Expand and show more data". And sure enough - it did just that. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

The way most of my customers use this is using the global filter in the left side, adding "address, not in, _subnet_" 

For example, sometimes their DC or critical infra showed the majority of data/traffic but they didn't want to always have the widgets display that, so they would exclude subnets/addresses from time to time. 

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.

L3 Networker

Hmm - in the global filter on the left I see the option to choose say source address and a value. But there's no operator available like notin. I tried restricting filter to only include source zone. But that still left me with the "others". If there's some other way to get this info - custom reports or other - that would be just as good.

L3 Networker

Oh - I found it. If I hover over the Expand button it says "Expand and show more data". And sure enough - it did just that. 🙂

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!