In the traffic logs the users disappear from the assigned policies

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

In the traffic logs the users disappear from the assigned policies

L1 Bithead

Hi team

We are having problems with user groups in the policies.

When we see the logs in the users section it is blank after a while the users can be seen.

Take the tsf out of the high pole and checking the authentication logs, no connection problems were observed.

In the user-id logs I could see the following:

Error: pan_user_id_win_sess_query (pan_user_id_win.c: 1513): session query for (IP) failed: NTSTATUS: NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT - NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT
Error: pan_user_id_win_get_error_status (pan_user_id_win.c: 1055): WMIC message from server (IP): NTSTATUS: NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT - NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT

I investigated errors of this type but the only ones I found were missing user permissions.

Do you have any advice regarding this error that it shows me

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello

I must admit, I am a little confused by what I am reading/understanding.

Are we to understand that the user information originally WAS there, and then...just disappeared, only to show back up again?

Perhaps you can upload a few screen captures   to better illustrate what you are attempting to describe?

Thank you.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Efrain_Olmos,

That error is primarily due to permissions, but it can also be caused by WMI not being enabled on the client, becoming corrupt, or the MGMT interface simply not being able to reach the client. Are you positive that the MGMT interface isn't getting dropped somewhere when it attempts to probe the client? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!