Panorama Upgrade

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Upgrade

L4 Transporter

Hi Team,

I am setting up a new Panorama. Where not even created the Device Groups and Templates yet. I need to upgrade the Panorama but i am not able to do that. I am able to reach internet but unable to fetch the softwares, is there anything that needs to be done to fetch the softwares?

Regards,

Sanjay S

6 REPLIES 6

L2 Linker

you can go to the CSP portal and from there you can manually download the software and upload it and install it.

And for upgrade you will need internet connectivity for panorama and the update site is updates.paloaltonetworks.com

Zain

@msyeedrafiqi we have internet connectivity, and the site is updates.paloaltonetworks.com i have also configured teh DNS as 8.8.8.8 but still it is not working. Yes i can go with manual upgrade option as you suggested but just curious on why this is not working.

L2 Linker

Could you share the error output you are getting.

Zain

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Check your PAN's that the Panorama goes through to the internet and make sure its not getting blocked and the traffic is not getting inspected av/anti threat, ssl decrypt etc.? Also make sure your licenses are applied etc.   

Hopes this helps.

L4 Transporter

Applied license and no Firewall while accessing internet from the Panorama.

While i troubleshoot the issue with why i am not able to download the Software's. Please Suggest me which software to download here for the VM panorama installed on ESXi.

Regards,

Sanjay S

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Here is the page that lists the recommended releases:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/customer-resources/support-pan-os-software-release-guidance/ta-...

Regards,

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!