Proxy id not seen in ssh session . but able to see in GUI.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Proxy id not seen in ssh session . but able to see in GUI.

L3 Networker

Hi Team

We are facing issue with Proxy ID, we have configured before 114 proxyID in IPSec Tunnel and its working fine but recently we have added 4 more proxy ID in the same IPSec Tunnel. While we are not able to see the proxy IDs configured via GUI. Proxy id not seen in ssh session . but able to see in GUI.

Let me know if there is any Proxy ID Limitation is there ???

Additional Info:

Show IPSec tunnel config: Total 138 tunnels found.

Show IPSec SA: Total 138 tunnels found. 55 ipsec sa found.

Model No: PA-3250

PAN OS: 9.1.4

Please anyone help to resolve this issue

Regards

Karthikeyan Balamurugan

1 REPLY 1

Hi @karthikeyanB ,

Can you clarify a bit more? What do you mean by

"While we are not able to see the proxy IDs configured via GUI. Proxy id not seen in ssh session . but able to see in GUI."

And what you mean by "see"?  You do/don't see them in the running config? Or you do/don't see them establishing?

How are you checking in the GUI and in the CLI?

There is a limit, but I am pretty sure that you are far from it. Long a go I had to configure 218+ Proxy-IDs for single peer on VM-300.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!