Ubuntu 24.04 Frequent Network Restarts After Connecting to VPN with GlobalProtect 6.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Ubuntu 24.04 Frequent Network Restarts After Connecting to VPN with GlobalProtect 6.1

L0 Member

After installing GlobalProtect version 6.1.4 and connecting to the VPN, my device's network frequently restarts. This issue occurs every second, causing the network to start and stop continuously.

Details:

• GlobalProtect Version: 6.1.4
  • Device: HP Laptop
  • Frequency of Issue: Network restarts every second after connecting to the VPN
  • Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Install GlobalProtect version 6.1.4
    2. Connect to the VPN
    3. Observe the network behavior

Impact:
This issue disrupts my network connection, making it impossible to maintain a stable connection for work or other activities. It severely impacts productivity and usability.

Steps Taken

I have attempted the following troubleshooting steps without success:

1. Restarted the device
  2. Reinstalled GlobalProtect version 6.1.4
  3. Checked for any conflicting software or network settings
  4. Verified network stability without the VPN connection (no issues observed)

Request

I kindly request guidance on how to resolve this issue. Any insights or potential fixes would be greatly appreciated. If additional logs or information are required, please let me know.

Thank you for your support.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!