After some help I was able to get this going.
1. I used the miner prototype azure.cloudIPs to begin
2. Created new processor from stdlib.aggregatorIPv4Generic
3. Modified the new processor config to filter (infilter) which azure regions I needed (in my case uswest and uswest2) I posted code at the bottom of this post.
4. Build output node using prototype stdlib.feedHCGreenWithValue
5. Connected miner to modified processor then to output
Currently the miner has 2595 Indicators but after going through processor output node has 326. I crosschecked against the Azure XML file and is correct
Code is below