Instant Answers to Promotional Gift Questions

L3 Networker

Instant Answers to Promotional Gift Questions

How do I qualify for the Promotional Gift?

Candidates who pass the PCNSE or PCNSC certification exam qualify to receive a promotional gift. Gifts are sent based on available inventory, therefore, item received may be different than as advertised.

Note:  Limited quantity, available while supplies last. 

I passed the PCNSE/PCNSC exam, how do I order my gift?

Candidates who have passed the PCNSE or PCNSC certification exam and qualify for a promotional gift can follow the steps below to submit their request.

1.  Log into CertMetrics and go to the Settings page.

2.  Complete the criteria below to initiate the fulfillment process:

Provide Shipping Address:  go to the Demographics page and provide the shipping address. Click “Update/Confirm” at bottom of page to complete the submission.

Note:  If you are providing your company address in the Mailing Address section, you must include your company name in Line 1 of the Mailing Address section for future shipments to reach you properly.

CertMetrics -Mailing Address.jpg

Choose a Size:  go to the Settings page and select a size. Only applicable if promotional gift is apparel.

Identify Relationship with Palo Alto Networks:  go to the Settings page and identify your user type in the dropdown below.

CertMetrics - Promotional Gift.jpg

3.  Completing the fulfillment criteria will initiate the shipping process.  A tracking number is emailed to the candidate once the promotional gift has been shipped.

4.  Candidates can track their fulfillment process on the Fulfillment page.

CertMetrics - Fulfillment.jpg

Where can I view the Shipment Status or Tracking Information?

Please use the Fulfillment tab to track the order status. Below are the Fulfillment History fields that are relevant to tracking an order.

CertMetrics - Fulfillment 2.jpg

Queued:  when the order was initiated

Sent:  when the order was sent to the shipping team

Complete:  when the shipment was successfully delivered. 

Note:  Does not apply for international shipping. Orders outside of the U.S. use providers local to that region. 

Please allow 4-6 weeks for domestic order and longer for international delivery as it must go through customs.

Order not received or taking long? 

Orders are shipped every Tuesday on a weekly basis via the US Postal Service.  A Tracking Number is emailed to the candidate once the promotional gift has been shipped.

Please use the tracking information as it relates below:

Domestic Orders - Contact the US Postal Service for assistance.

International Orders - Shipping Outside of the U.S. must follow up with the local postal service or shipping provider as we are not familiar with services outside of the U.S.

In the case that a delivery is unsuccessful, the gift may be on its return route. We will notify the candidate if/when the return shipment is received.

Please allow 4-6 weeks for domestic order and longer for international delivery as it must go through customs.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!