How to reschedule or cancel an Instructor-Led Training (ILT) registration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to reschedule or cancel an Instructor-Led Training (ILT) registration

L4 Transporter

Please contact the hosting Authorized Training Partners (ATPs) to reschedule or cancel an instructor-led training (ILT) registration.

Students with registration information can use the ATP locator page to contact the hosting ATP.

How to reschedule an Instructor-Led Training session

Please use the steps below if you do not have the sufficient information to reschdule.

1.  Log into the Learning Center

2.  Go to the My Active Learning widget and select “View all my learning” or go to Menu (3 horizontal lines) and select “My Learning

Learning Center - Session View All Training.jpg

3.  Once on the Active transcript, go to the training session and click “View training details

Learning Center - Session View Details.jpg

4.  Click the ATP link provided in the Description field

Learning Center - Session ATC Description.jpg

5.  From the ATP page, go to the Contact Us page to find the contact options

6.  Send the Reschedule request to ATP and await next steps from ATP

How to cancel an Instructor-Led Training session

Please use the steps below if you do not have the sufficient information to cancel.

1.  Log into the Learning Center

2.  Go to the My Active Learning widget and select “View all my learning” or go to Menu (3 horizontal lines) and select “My Learning

Learning Center - Session View All Training.jpg

3.  From the Active transcript, go to the training session and click “View training details

Learning Center - Session View Details.jpg

4.  Click the ATP link provided in the Description field

Learning Center - Session ATC Description.jpg

5.  From the ATP page, go to the Contact Us page to find the contact options

6.  Send the Cancellation request to ATP and await next steps from ATP

Once you have submit the cancellation request to the hosting ATP, use the steps below to remove the registration from your Learning Center transcript.

1.  Log into the Learning Center and go to the My Active Learning widget 

2.  Locate the Session and select “Withdraw” to remove the registration from your Learning Center profile. 

Note:  This does not cancel the registration on the ATP side.

Learning Center - Session Withdraw 2.jpg

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!