Formatting an Array of Values

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Formatting an Array of Values

L2 Linker

Hey Everyone,

In the context I have one key that holds multiple email values, I need to use them in my "SendEmailReply" automation. However when I call the key as a variable in To field, it comes as an array not single object. Is there any out of the box way to format values in arrays?

My example JSON in context

{

"Email":["Abc@ehd.com", "NMC@ex.com"]

}

Expected output when I call ${Email}

Abc@ehd.com, NMC@ex.com

I have seen some custom made automation for similar activities, but I'm 100% sure there is a simple method that can solve this 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

Please forgive me, but why do you think it won't work as is?  Have you tried letting the email send and see what happens?  I only ask because I have the exact same thing and it works just fine:

Task Started #43: Email Notification
!send-mail to="[\"team@company.com\",\"person1@company.com\",\"person2@company.com\",\"person3@company.com\",\"person4@company.com\"]" cc="person5@company.com" subject="DEMONSTRATION ONLY - Cryptomining Incident in EC2 Instance" body="This email is to make you aware of an ongoing situation with an EC2 instance for which you have been identified as a party of interest.  A change ticket, CHG1234567, has been opened to isolate the instance identified below.  Please contact person5@company.com if you have any questions or think you can provide information of value to this investigation.

L2 Linker

I think this is SendMail automation, I was trying "SendEmailReply". I also figured out how to which is using "ArrayToCSV".

You might need it if you are CC multiple people on the same mail.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!