cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Integration "Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS" Question

L3 Networker

Hello
I'll try to get a API request from our Panoramas.

The curl request looks like;

curl -X GET "https://<panorama>/api/?key=<api-key>&type=op&<show><devices><all></all></devices></show>"

So, I tried with the Integration "Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS"

There is a command "panorama", where I mitgh enter some Automations, here "type" and "cmd".

If I enter those data into that command, the result is empty.

Task Result
#1: panorama
Command:

!panorama cmd="<show><devices><all></all></devices></show>" type="op"
(Panorama)
Command was executed successfully.

But there is no Result: Outputs (0) and "There are no outputs for this task"

So I've read the Manual for that integration and that command:

https://xsoar.pan.dev/docs/reference/integrations/panorama#panorama

And there I see, that cmd "Specifies the xml structure that defines the command. Used for operation commands."

and command says: "Run a command. For example, command =<show><arp><entry name='all'/></arp></show>"

If I try to enter my cmd= into Command, I do get an Error back:

Reason
Request Failed. with status: 400. Reason is: Missing value for parameter &quot;cmd&quot;.

(can we remove those "&quot"?)

soo.. Also If I enter cmd=-arguments into both arguments (cmd and command) - I do get an empty response.

So, how do I request Panorama?

Actually I'de like to get all devices connected/managed though Panorama, so I can work further in my new build playbook.

thanks

roger

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi,
Please submit a support case, this issue will require our R&D involvement, and perhaps a session with you,
thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!