Threat intell feed integration with a python script.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threat intell feed integration with a python script.

L0 Member

I have been facing an issue with my script that downloads feeds from the provided URLs. The script was previously working fine without any changes, but recently I have been unable to download any feeds using the script. The issue has persisted for the past four days, and I have tried various troubleshooting steps to resolve it.

1. Proxy Configuration: Initially, the script was designed to work in a proxy environment. However, since I encountered this issue, I have tested the script in a standalone environment without any proxy settings. Unfortunately, I still face the same problem even without the proxy.
  2. Script Execution: I have ensured that the script is executed correctly with the necessary dependencies installed. There have been no modifications made to the script recently, and it was previously functioning as expected.

3. API Response Codes: Upon analyzing the logs generated by the script, I noticed that the API requests return a status code of 406 (Not Acceptable) for each request. This suggests that there might be an issue with the response from the API server.

4. Contacted Support: I have contacted the support team and raised a ticket to investigate the issue. I provided them with the details of the problem, including the script, API URLs, and the troubleshooting steps I have taken so far.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or insights from the community members who might have encountered a similar issue or have suggestions on how to resolve it. If you require any further information or code snippets, please let me know.

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi,

It could be an issue with the end server you are requesting the information from, but you definitely went the right way about it by opening a ticket with support. I'd make sure the end server is viable from other APIs and also wait to see what support suggests.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!