Globalprotect Palo Alto verification uses credentials from a different connection used before

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Globalprotect Palo Alto verification uses credentials from a different connection used before

L0 Member

I am having an unexpected login issue. I am using 2 VPNs with the same GlobalProtect / Palo Alto authentication. The login from one of the account gets stored and is re-used for the other one, so i cannot connect to one of the VPNs at all. I cleared all the browser info and re-installed GlobalProtect. The issue still persists. It seems to be not of the local nature, and it looks like the login gets cashed in Palo Alto or elsewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!