Pre-defined reports only useful for Last24 hours?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Pre-defined reports only useful for Last24 hours?

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I wanted to use the pre-defined reports for a summary of the last 7 Days (or Last week) but as I see, these pre-defined reports only work for the last 24 hours / last day, even though I send the Email with all pre-defined reports only every sunday.

Is there a possiblity to use the queries of the pre-defined reports for duration longer then 24 hours? My customers want to have reports for the last week, but daily reports are not useful.

Or is there a possiblity to get access to these queries that are used for the pre-defined reports, so that I can customize the queries to "Last 7 Days" ? I know it will be a lot of effort to manuel create custom reports that are similar to these pre-defined reports.

I am not sure, why PaloAlto did not thought about these options (to change the duration for their pre-defined reports).

Thank you for your replies and hints.

Best regards,
Henry

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hi @henry.engel 

Sounds like a question you should ask your SE as this so far isn't possible. But I think you are right and this could be something that is useful also for others, so what about if you create (at least some of these) reports manually and share it here in the community?

Best Regards,

Remo

L1 Bithead

Hi @Remo 

Yes, thank you for the feedback.

I know I am quite negative adjusted, but that customers are not be able to use other time-frames then the existing (1day) good enough pre-defined report really teases me.
Spending hours of building reports that may look like the predined ones is work, that may not needed. Data for further analysis (pre-defined reports/ACC) is already gathered, but cannot be used if the desired time frame exceeds one day.

Best regards,
Henry

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!