proxy-id information through CLI -IPSEC Tunnels

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

proxy-id information through CLI -IPSEC Tunnels

L1 Bithead

To all,

I have multiple tunnels on PA 850. It was difficult to see through which tunnel specific traffic was sent. I tried "show vpn ipsec-sa" it gave me only Peer IP addresses but not proxy-IDs ( interesting traffic permitted through tunnel).

is there any CLI command which can tell not only local peer and remote peer but also permitted encryption traffic (added under proxy-ID tab). 

Monitor tab also didn't help as it shows which Firewall policy it was permitted by but no tunnel information in the logs too.

Thanks in advance

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@DNARNI,

You can try cli command ,

show vpn tunnel name <name-of-proxy-id>

You will get information like LOCAL PROXY ID, REMOTE PROXY ID, ports etc in output.

Hope it helps!

Mayur

M

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@DNARNI,

You can try cli command ,

show vpn tunnel name <name-of-proxy-id>

You will get information like LOCAL PROXY ID, REMOTE PROXY ID, ports etc in output.

Hope it helps!

Mayur

M

Thank you, I didnt notice show vpn tunnel earlier , my bad 🙂

Hi Mayur,

So if I have many proxy IDs more than 100 for a single tunnel then would it show me all the proxy ID details in one command or I have to put all proxy ID one by one 100 times? 

L0 Member

Hi,

Incase you haven't found out yet but you can list the proxy id's and everything else from the running config via CLI by entering config mode e.g.

- set cli config-output-format set

- configure 

- show network tunnel ipsec <name> 

or if you want to just get for example your enc domains

show network tunnel ipsec <name> | match local

same goes for IKE etc. you just need to be in config mode

Br. Jarmo

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!