Can we fetch Prisma Access Security Service edge logs via Https request?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Can we fetch Prisma Access Security Service edge logs via Https request?

L0 Member

We are working on an integration for which we have the following queries, we would really appreciate if you could help me to answer these queries:

We are looking for Security Service Edge (SSE) details on  the PrismaAccess website, https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/sase/access, and I got a relevant information according to my requirement Log Forwarding App Schema Reference

I have few doubts like,

1. how can i fetch these logs, is there any specific https endpoints logs. If yes, then is there any web API, using which we can fetch these details, also it would be nice if you can guide us on how to setup this API.

Although we're not presently using the Prisma Access product, we're open to purchasing it if it aligns with our requirements, and we aim to do so as soon as possible.
Before proceeding, we'd like to inquire about the availability of test credentials for Prisma Access logs related APIs or the possibility of obtaining a product evaluation license.Your assistance in resolving this matter would be highly appreciated.Could someone please provide insights, guidance, or support to help me successfully access the API? Your prompt response and assistance are invaluable.Thank you in advance for your help.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!