General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Uninstalling Cortex XDR

Hi All

I recently installed Microsoft teams at home to connect to work based meetings.  It installed two additional software packages namely a vpn network as well as cortex xdr.  I wish to uninstall cortex xdr as it is on my home computer however i

Export Information for a PA-460 Unit

Could someone at Palo Alto please provide the following information for your PA-460 unit (3 items total):

1. ECCN (Export Control Classification Number)

2. Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS Code)

3. CCATS information for this product - we need to see if yo

KathyG by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Palo Alto Security Profiles Suggestions

I am seeing that we have different Palo Alto provided Security Profiles that we can map to the security policy. What would best strategy to test it first in lower environments before rolling onto prod ?

We just want to make sure it should not creat

File Transfer Blocked Page

Hi 

We have been asked by marketing to change the company logo that it's displayed once a member of staff tries to download a file and it's blocked or when a site it's blocked. 

We currently have the below message displaying.

Would appreciate if

anthonycabeza_0-1724927271721.png

Migration FW Paloalto model from 3020 to 1410

Hello team,

I need to migrate a cluster from FW model 3020 to 1410.

Can any of you tell me the best way to change it?

I have the 3020 configuration in XML in version 9.1 but the 1410 the minimum version required is 11.

Can you help me?

Rega

Alpalo by L4 Transporter
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

MS Teams audio in and out problem.

Hello, I want to share with you the problem I encountered today. I noticed that there is an audio in and out problem in Teams conversations. I reviewed the screenshot. Has anyone encountered it? What is the solution?

OzkanOzdil_0-1724916323327.png

URL Filtering issue

Hi All,

So i'm trying to whitelist a site that was tagged as 'parked' by PAN-OS. i added this to a custom URL category, and configured the URL Filtering profile to allow/allow.

The site is still getting blocked. To get around this, i filed a requ

Resolved! Panorama - unable to use log disk

New Panorama 9.0.5 install. Panorama was successfully installed in a VM on a single disk. Needed space for a log volume so a second disk was created and attached to the VM. VM was rebooted, disk added using “request system disk add sdb”, disk is visi

MOQ - Cortex XDR NFR

Hi team, 

May I know, what is minimum quantity to purchase for Cortex XDR (Prevent and Pro) NFR?

Also, is Cortex XDR NFR quotation will consist only 1 line item, no need for any support SKU?

Thank you in advance!

• 23690 Posts
  • 105 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels