Panorama Discussions
Post discussions about Panorama, a centralized network security management solution for all your Palo Alto Networks firewalls irrespective of their form factors or locations, in this forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Panorama Discussions
Post discussions about Panorama, a centralized network security management solution for all your Palo Alto Networks firewalls irrespective of their form factors or locations, in this forum.
About Panorama Discussions

Discussions

Resolved! Using API to update Permitted IP Addresses list

We use the Permitted IP Addresses list (Panorama>Setup>Interfaces) to restrict access to Panorama to our public IPs. The problem we run into is that some of our devices use cellular as backup (new public IP every two days) or worse--Starlink (who cha

JDBailey by L0 Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

Software updates PA-3220

Good day,

I was ask to revert to a previous version of software for one of our FW, to do so I had to force a factory reset to the desired version. Which went well, but now either the software or the dynamic tabs are blank. Is there a way to repopulat

Forwarding system logs to log collector

Hello,

Currently we have firewall sending Threat and TRAFFIC log types with CEF format to Sentinel workspace through Linux log collector with omsagent.

We need to send the System log types as well from the firewall to the log collector and then in

Prodan by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Backups and configurations locally

Best regard

Equipment

I have 2 specific doubts that I would like the community to clarify for me.

1. I have a device managed by Panorama, due to an incident that occurred, local configurations were made on the device, and several interfaces and polic

afalfaro by L1 Bithead
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

VMware ESXi Panorama ha1 down

Hello -

I have a VMware ESXi Panorama (10.1.10-h1) active/passive pair and the ha1 port goes down several times a day every day.  This produces the following in system logs "Staying in Active state after split-brain recovery (split-brain duration: xx

Panorama Object in Firewall Vsys

Hi all,

We have a firewall with 3 vsys and object in shared. the object for address is around 25.000.

we was integrate the firewall into the panorama, and the object was imported to each vsys.

i found that after the import each vsys have 25.000 add

Panorama

Hello I was looking for the REST API's for EDL in panorama, I could only able to find for the create EDL that too for IP only (https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/9-1/pan-os-panorama-api/pan-os-xml-api-use-cases/enforce-policy-using-external-dyn

• 653 Posts
  • 29 Subscriptions
This widget could not be displayed.
Top Solution Authors