How to Export list of users who have access to xSOAR along with their last login

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to Export list of users who have access to xSOAR along with their last login

L1 Bithead

Hi All

How can i export the list of users along with their last login

In Seetings > User and Role > Users I am able to see the list of users

But i dont see an option to export this data

I want to export them to review each of them and get approval

Thank you

aparna

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

You can do this using the getUsers builtin command, and adding extend context to pull the full data into context.  Then the ExportToCSV automation:

!getUsers extend-context=Users=.  (Exports everything to the Users key in context using the extend-context option, the default doesn't return the last login of the user.)

!ExportToCSV fileName=xsoarusers.csv csvArray=${Users} headers=email,lastLogin,roles,username (exports the Users key to CSV, the headers option is optional, if you don't use it it will export all the keys as headers.)

L1 Bithead

When Try the 2nd command, i am getting the below error

Error from Scripts is : Missing argument values for command ExportToCSV are : csvArray (7)

@MBeauchamp2 

L4 Transporter

Well, what is the Users key in context?  Is it an array?  Does it exist?  do you have more than one user in the system?  What troubleshooting did you perform?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!