Obtain list content from api

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Obtain list content from api

L0 Member

Hi!
I want to get the content of a list from the API REST. The endpoint /lists returns all lists and their content. Is there a way to get only the content of a list?

In addition, the content of the list brings the line breaks and spaces corresponding to the pretty print of the json. For example:

rdevega_0-1678707954535.png

rdevega_1-1678708140520.png

I can't find the documentation with the api endpoints. In the uri /api it is certainly not complete. Does this documentation exist?

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi Rdevega, I wasn't able to find a way to retrieve just the content for one list but you could use something like JMESPath to filter the API response down to a single result. For example, in your screenshot you could use this JMESPath expression: {?id==`test_list`].data

This would return just the content in test_list. Hope that helps!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!