How to access and launch training in the Learning Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to access and launch training in the Learning Center

L3 Networker

How to Access My Learning

Once you have enrolled in a training, the record will be displayed on your Transcript.  To view your Transcript from the Learning Center homepage, go to the Menu and click on the "My Learning" option or locate the My Active Learning widget and click on "View All My Learning

Learning Center - My Learning.jpg

All your Active learning is displayed by default. You can filter this display by specific content type and can sort the display by Title, Status, Date Added, Training Type and Due Date. 

Learning Center - Transcript Sort.jpg

You can also update the display to show only your Completed or Archived Learning. 

Learning Center - Transcript Active.jpg

How to Launch Training

To access a specific training, click on the action button next to that training’s title which will display an action appropriate for the content type; i.e.

"Launch" for an Online Class

Learning Center - Module Launch.jpg

"View Training" for an Instructor-Led Training session

Learning Center - Session View.jpg

"Open Curriculum" for a Curriculum

Learning Center - Curriculum Open.jpg

Additional Tips

• For an Online Class, be sure you have allowed pop-up windows from the Palo Alto Networks Learning Center.
  • In a curriculum, some training entries may need to be completed in the order they are listed, and the action button may not appear on some entries until the preceding training entries have been completed.
  • Additional details about the specific training can be found by clicking on the title of the training, or on the down arrow in the action button and selecting "View Training Details."

Troubleshooting Access Issues

If you are having trouble accessing and launching your online training, please complete these steps in order:

1. Ensure your training is on your Active Transcript by scrolling over the Menu and then clicking the "My Learning" dropdown option.
    • If your training is not on your transcript, search for the training in the upper-right hand search bar, select "Request" to request the training, then continue to step 2.
  2. Ensure you have the pop-up blocker turned off on your browser to allow the Palo Alto Networks Learning Center.
  3. Clear your browser’s cache, close your browser, open a new browser window, and try to access and launch the training in the Learning Center again.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!