Feature Request

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Feature Request

Not applicable

Am I the only one that is wondering why a "Feature Request" should be submitted to a reseller? Why not have a central site that is searchable so that you are not duplicating something already submitted or a sticky page that has feature requests that you can chime in on and say "Yeah, that sounds like something I'd like to see" or some variation of that. Before submitting this I did a search to see if anything like this has been discussed and didn't see anything so I couldn't find an answer with the exception of "Your reseller will lobby for your feature request" ....Thanks Tony

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Your SE or reseller will submit a feature request on your behalf. Your feedback to the sales team helps drive product development priorities.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

L6 Presenter

Your SE or reseller will submit a feature request on your behalf. Your feedback to the sales team helps drive product development priorities.

Sounds good. One little suggestion I have, put the "Logout" back on the upper right hand side of the page and not on the bottom left of middle, or what was the reasoning to move it? When we recently upgraded to 4.05 we noticed it was moved.

I hate to put a downer reply on this thread but could you please kindly submit a feature request to your Reseller and/or SE?

Regards,

Renato

Its been a year.

How long will the "looking for new software" process take?

Are there still plans to make a feature request site for the customers?

There is a case management page but I think its related to "premium support" and at least to me its pretty empty (I guess because you will only see your own cases I suppose?).

But I agree, it would be nice if something similar to Mantis Bug Tracker as a feature request db.

L2 Linker

Bump

Feature requests would be so much easier online, why not let the people actaully using your products help you shape it?

You could have a voting feature to count the customers requesting it.

Cheers

I can imagine the number of Feature Requests that have not been submitted, because there is no way to do it online.

@cgormley I imagine that there is likely a 'feature request' to get this moved online. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!