API and Useragents

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

API and Useragents

L0 Member

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out if there is a way to enable and disable TS Agents through the API.  We run a bunch of Citrix farms and the agents will be going up and down during reboots and usage.  What I want to do is to disable a server when it goes down and then enable it when it comes back up.   I have searched through the /api commands and the API pdf download but, nothing is explained all that well and the site doesn't seem to have many questions about it.  Below is what I have pieced together from testing other code but, it doesn't seem to work.  I keep getting the error below.

https://10.5.1.8/api/?type=config&action=edit&key=****&xpath=/config/devices/entry/vsys/entry[@name=...<entry name='usragent02><disabled>yes</disabled></entry>

<response status="success" code="19">

<result total-count="1" count="1">

<config>

<rematch>yes</rematch>

</config>

</result>

</response>

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Have you been able to resolve this?

I'm currently working with a project where I'm running the same challenge. I need to add ts-agents to the Panorama configuration as a new servers are installed and remove/disable the agents when the servers are offline.

Have you figured out a good way to do this? I would really appreciate if anyone could share their experiences with this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!