Error creating or updating RTIR ticket

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Error creating or updating RTIR ticket

L0 Member

I've been trying the #RTIR integration, to create a new ticket indicating a text content, and the execution seems to work but no ticket is created (without indicating text, it works perfectly

Also try to create an empty ticket, and next update with the text, but here an error occurs, trying to apend a string with an byte variable.

I found the line with the second problem, and it's related to type conversion problems.

[line 821]  content += '\nText: ' + text.encode('utf-8')

Is there new versions that will solve this issue?

Kind regards.

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

The latest version of the integration is 1.0.14 which was released 4/16/2023. It looks like since your post there have been a couple updates to the integration and the release notes indicate some of the changes were bug fixed. I would recommend updating to the latest version and then trying to create a new ticket again. Thanks!

L0 Member

I install the latest version, but the problem persist, the bugs fixed are not related to the problem in this case.

I was able to duplicate your issue. It looks like the best way to resolve the error is to wrap str() around text.encode('utf-8'). To do that you would need to duplicate the integration in order to edit it. I would also recommend submitting a ticket through the support portal to let the support team know about the issue so they can track it and get it resolved. Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!