Panorama PDF Summary reports not providing data

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama PDF Summary reports not providing data

L2 Linker

I'm having some issues generating PDF reports in Panorama and after Google didn't help me, I thought it would be worth asking here. We've created some custom reports in the past, had PDF summaries generated, and the reports get sent out on a regular basis with no issues. We followed our usual steps to create the reports described below.

Yesterday, we created two new custom reports and generated PDF summaries for those. The reports are simple and one only counts traffic that hits two security policies. When the report was emailed to us, it said "No matching data found". The other report monitors threat traffic. When it arrived the count was completely off and significantly lower than the actual numbers. Both reports are for data from the last 7 days and the "Scheduled" box is checked.

Does anyone have any insight on what could be causing this? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@TLineberry,

Maybe a stupid question but the reports when manually ran actually shows the correct information correct, and you're sure you selected 'last 7 days' and not perhaps 'last 7 calendar days' instead? 

Hi! Yes, I'm sure. Definitely last 7 days.

@TLineberry,

If that's the case I would contact TAC so that they can look at this for you. If the data is there and you can run the report manually the scheduled report should be getting the same information. 

L1 Bithead

Hello @TLineberry 
Did you find a resolution to this issue. Please kindly share.

Mohammed T. Rahman
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!