isn't the "Related Logs" field in the details of a traffic log entry supposed to list logs from other logging categories like URL-Filtering or Data-Filtering as well? I only seem to get other traffic logs in the related log field.
* outgoing web-browsing is allowed, logging is turned on
* URL-filtering is in place, logging is turned on (action: alert)
* User browses to www.wired.com, category "News" (I just made that up).
* I see the request in the URL-Filtering logs
* I see the request in traffic logs
* I open the corresponding traffic log entry to see the details and look at the "related logs" field. Nothing from the URL-Filter shows up here. Even though it was logged.
It does work the other way around (looking at URL-Filter log entry details, related logs shows corresponding traffic log entries).
Is this a but? PanOS 5.02.
Does it not show up as a 'threat' log?
Here's the URL log for session id 55307
Here's the traffic log for the same session ID
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!