General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

GlobalProtect has DNS issues after waking from sleep mode

GlobalProtect on Windows.  User locks computer and computer goes to sleep. They return and unlock.   If GlobalProtect has disconnected while in sleep mode, they user reconnects succsfully.  User's drive mapping fail and apps fail.  Pings name of serv

jrauman by L2 Linker
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Likes

WEBUI Session Timing Out

Hello,

On my PA-820 I started getting the idle timeout message below:

"Your login session has expired and you have been logged out for security reasons. Please log in again if you wish to continue."

Normally this was never an issue and I simply logge

RH747 by L1 Bithead
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes

Traffic logs not showing since last PA update to 11

Hello,

Sorry I'm a web developper not a OS nor PA expert. The University I work for started using PA 1 year ago and everything was fine. Then my boss upgraded PA to 11 + rebooted 2 weeks ago or so and since then, the traffic logs are missing. And -

Susana by L0 Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

General TLS protocol Error

We have forward proxy (ssl decryption configured)

We are having intermittent access to some webpages users have to reload the page to gain access.
We are seeing General TLS Error on the decryption logs under Error.

What Iv found out about the error

image.png

Resolved! Code Recommendations

I am currently running two 1420 HA pairs at 2 different sites.

Current SW version is 11.0.4 h1.

I see newer versions of code out there such as 11.0.5 and 11.1.3-h1.

Questions:

* Do I need an upgrade

* What code should I go to

* If 11.1.3-h1 is

BRasicot by L0 Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

IPSEC phase 2 rekey

We are having problems with a site to site IPSEC VPN between a PA-500 and a Cisco ASA. The PA is always the initiator and the tunnel comes up and passes traffic just fine. The problem comes when the tunnel needs to rekey, basically it seems that the

Sigma by L0 Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! Global protect VPN server certificate error

Hi All,

I am new to this community I am here to get some help on a issue I am experiencing with my organization vpn network gp vpn server certificate is not trusted.

Here is the error screenshot.

Any help to troubleshoot this issue would be greatl

image.png

GlobalProtect 6.0.8 disabling adapter issue

Hello all! I am having an issue with my GP VPN. Every few minutes, it drops my connection for about 20-30 seconds before establishing it again. Looking through the logs, it appears that something is disabling the PANGP virtual adapter and then reenab

• 24100 Posts
  • 101 Subscriptions
This widget could not be displayed.
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels