Docker issues with xSOAR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Docker issues with xSOAR

L0 Member

Hello,

A beginner here. It seems that after initial installation when trying to install new integrations and addons from Marketplace, I keep getting warnings about missing Docker images. If I list all the images with /docker_images I see the ones that the warning claims are missing, but the versions are older than in the warning message. I have tried to run /docker_image_update all=true to update the images, but they still stay as old versions. Should not the Docker in xSOAR automatically fetch images from the Docker Hub? It seems that it is not fetching even though there should be no firewalls blocking either. This is an .sh installation on CentOS 8 and not OVA.

Any help with this would be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

I think the problem you are having is related to the new limitation Docker introduced https://www.docker.com/increase-rate-limits#:~:text=Anonymous%20and%20Free%20Docker%20Hub,%3A%20toom....
They limited the pull rate to 100 pulls per 6 hours, meaning if you will try to install your pack now, you should not get that warning.

Hello,

Thank you for your message!

I do not think this is related to the newly introduced pull rate limit.

If I manually try to pull the latest image of one of the outdated images, I get following:

[user@xsoar ~]$ sudo docker pull demisto/fetch-data
Using default tag: latest
Error response from daemon: manifest for demisto/fetch-data:latest not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown

If I for instance pull a debian image, it is fetched normally.

If I try from the xSOAR Marketplace to update the Base pack, I get following warnings in the UI:

Unavailable Docker image 'demisto/fetch-data:1.0.0.14842' used by automation "DBotMLFetchData" (pack "Base")
Unavailable Docker image 'demisto/sane-pdf-reports:1.0.0.14791' used by automation "SanePdfReports" (pack "Base")
Unavailable Docker image 'demisto/ml:1.0.0.14713' used by automation "DBotBuildPhishingClassifier" (pack "Base")

There is no latest tag, every docker has special version tag https://hub.docker.com/r/demisto/fetch-data/tags?page=1&ordering=last_updated

To pull docker image manually you should run docker pull demisto/fetch-data:1.0.0.14842

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!