cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Panorama kubernetes plugin Monitoring interval

L2 Linker

Dear Team,

I checked the following phrase in the Panorama admin Guide.

"To ensure that the plugin and the Kubernetes clusters are in sync, the plugin polls the Kubernetes API server at a configured interval and listens for notifications from the Kubernetes Watch API at a predefined interval.
After you add the cluster information, Panorama always retrieves the such as service, node, replica set and creates tags for them to enable you to gain visibility and to control traffic to and from these clusters. Optionally, you can specify whether you want Panorama to retrieve information on the Kubernetes labels and create tags for these also. See IP-Address-to-Tag Mapping of Kubernetes Attributes for a list of supported attributes."

When I checked, the minimum value of Monitoring Interval is 30 seconds.

So, if the pod value changes in less than 30 seconds, it seems like there will be a problem.

I would like to know if changes in Kubernetes are reflected in real time due to the watcher daemon.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!