General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

videoparse.jar detected as Grayware

"videoparse.jar" is detected as Grayware in Wildfire but not found now.

why this was flagged malicious ? 

File hash : 844ccde43fa61803f1643401600e17dced86c60509ee340ae83b332a068f8dcc

VirusTotal - File - 844ccde43fa61803f1643401600e17dced86c60509ee340

User ID Anomalies

Hi,

I had a strange behaviour with some user on user ID. We have 2 site A and B and our firewall have the mapping from the same agent.

we found that user1 access site A and user2 access site B.

issue that we found that user1 is access site B usin

DennyChanditya_0-1729151292634.png
DennyChanditya_1-1729151338014.png

HA Pair - peer version too old

I have two hardware gateways in a HA pair running 9.1.19.  Ive upgraded one to 10.0 and then to 10.1.14.  It now complains that the HA 'peer version is too old' and it has suspended HA.  If i suspend HA on the remaining 9.1 gateway, HA doesnt activat

Unable to access HTTP & HTTPS

When I switch from passive to active, I can't access the application via http and https. But I can ping and telnet the application via port 443

thanhlb by L0 Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes

Build in tool to test throughput

Hello experts,

Im wondering if Palo Alto firewalls have a build in tool to test throughput on specific interface. We are trying to use iperf on an endpoint and test channel utilization from the firewall or if possible, firewall acting as iperf serv

Vulnerabilities

The vulnerabilities which it will show in vulnerability assessment are live or any particular time the data get updated?

Unable to set SSL/TLS Service Profile with Panorama

Hello,

At a bit of a dead end with a template change. Essentially, I am trying to configure the VMSeries Firewalls SSL/TLS Service Profile under:

Device > Setup > Management > General Settings > SSL/TLS Service Profile

I have configured the profi

panorama_template.png
fw_profile.png
fw_general_settings.png
C.Stuart by L0 Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Hello

Hello Palo Alto

Thank you for everything you are doing. My name is Patrick Mesloh, I am retired OPP old poopy pants.
I am not very social, sorry, LinkedIn is all I have ever done. No worries. Any questions, I’m always available. I am learning fa

PatMes by L1 Bithead
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 23553 Posts
  • 106 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels