Bradford Network Sentry (NAC) User-ID Integration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Bradford Network Sentry (NAC) User-ID Integration

L0 Member

Does anyone have experience integrating Bradford Network Sentry with Palo Alto User-ID?  According to everything I have read it is possible and could not be any simpler based on the integration guide from Bradford (attached).  The problem we run into is that the initial login to the NAC's captive portal is caught by the User-ID agent as this is an LDAP lookup and is recorded in the security log of our domain controllers.  Subsequent updates through the use of the XML API don't work so we end up with a bunch of users showing up with the NAC's IP address.

I have a case open with Bradford, but thought I would check with the knowledgeable folks on here as well.

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!