General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

setting up multiple internet connections

Translator

Translator

Hi everyone. I have a PA-220 firewall. It is currently connected via interface 1/8 to an internet connection that I will soon have to discontinue, and which I will call GW1 here.
At the same time I

gnesper by L2 Linker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Likes

No logs in the monitor > traffic tab?

Hello All,

1.) I have just installed Palo Alto 7.1 in Eve-NG, and  made two interfaces as Vwire with zone Trust and Untrust.

2.) I am able to access access everthing (e.g. internet, ping, etc.) hence policies are working fine  as I have created a polic

no logs.png

Update Panorama

Did not found any email to write Palo alto PAN-OS developers that hence writing here on feedback on palo alto Panorama update.

After finishing update panorama then against the version we update it gives option of "Re-Install" by clicking on that it

PA-460 Upgrading from 10.2.3-h9 to 11.2.0

Hi Guys!

I was in my way to upgrade my PA-460 from the version 10.2.3-h9 to 11.2.0, i tried to use the Validate button, to take a look at the upgrade path, but i can't see any result, but i still have my doubts, 

I saw that in the Documentation s

R.Tudon by L0 Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Likes

Resolved! Port forwarding through ipsec tunnel

Hello,

I have two Pa-440's.  One 440 has a public static ip and the other is just dhcp as of right now.     I do a site to site to site vpn working between them.  

I setup an original port forward on the public  static ip device to a local host a

IPSec IKEv2 multiple events per second

Hello everyone,

I see many events per second for a site-to-site IPSec tunnel and am unsure if it's normal. The below events have a severity level of informational but go over and over in a second.

My question is, is it normal? if not, where should

BGP Advertising prefix to same AS it was learned from.

I'm working on a VRF-centric DC model that utilizes a PA as the firewall platform between VRFs. One of the snags I'm hitting is that if a route is learned from R1 on an AS (say 65001), and is advertised via eBGP to the PA (AS 65002), the PA won't eve

Tyler_C by L1 Bithead
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Likes

Unnown-TCP application "commvault"

Hi Guys, 

I hope you guys can help with classifying unknown traffic. 

I have read many forums for this topic none of which answer my specific question. I understand that should create a custom app if your application bespoke and it is unlikely that a

Deny any any ruleset

So if you accidentally put the any any and deny ruleset at the top of the panorama firewall and it wont let you in through the web interface. How would we be able to get into the panorama to change it back to the previous configurations??

Anydesk issue.

Hi everyone!
I have some issues with anydesk application. It has ssl issue because of decryption, I think.

I've added *.anydesk.com ind 'SSL decryption exclusion', but it didn't worked.

Maybe some of you have faced such kind of issue?

Thanks in advance!

anydesk.jpg
  • 24240 Posts
  • 99 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels