Troubleshooting AD (LDAP) auth

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Troubleshooting AD (LDAP) auth

Not applicable

Hi,

I'm trying to setup my PA-5050 with PANOS 4.1.6 in a multi-tennat environment.

I have different vsys (more or less one for each tennant). What I want to do is provide VPN access (Global Protect) using LDAP auth to each vsys using the AD servers contained in each vsys.

Is this possible?

The few tests I've ran are not working?

1. I can't find any logs of my PA trying to connect to the AD (I should hope to find a deny or an allow
  2. I can't seem to be able to find the log files of were these tests are taking place

I would be great if someone can give me a some pointers on how to do this setup.

I already followed the instructions is other posts I found with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Pablo

Update 15.02.2012:

auth debuggung can be done on the cmd line

debug authd on debug

tail mp-log authd.log

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!