Custom Response Page Variable "<Cookie/>"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Custom Response Page Variable "<Cookie/>"

L3 Networker

Hello All,

While building custom response pages for our PAN's today... I noted that the factory default code for the File Download Continue Page used the variable '<cookie/>.  (see code below)

I reviewed my copy of "Custom Block Pages Tech Note, rev00B" and found no mention of a PAN-OS HTML Variable <cookie/>.

This leads me to 2 questions:

- How does one use the variable '<cookie/>?

- Is there an exhaustive roster of Variables?

Thanks

Art

Factory Default Code for File Download Continue Page:

<html>
<head>
<title>File Download Blocked</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
<style>
#content{border:3px solid#aaa;background-color:#fff;margin:40;padding:40;font-family:Tahoma,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;}
  h1{font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;color:#196390;}
  b{font-weight:bold;color:#196390;}
</style>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#e7e8e9">
<div id="content">
<h1>File Download Blocked</h1>
<p>Access to the file you were trying to download has been blocked in accordance with company policy. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is in error.</p>
<p><b>File name:</b> <fname/> </p>

<cookie/>

</div>
</body>
</html>

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!