Low output levels

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Low output levels

L0 Member

Having an issue with a install of Minemeld on RHEL 7.  Finally got the install completed but can't get more than a few indicators to show up in the output.  Initally I thought it was a resourse issue so I gave it 4 CPU's and 8 GB of RAM and more than enough HD space.  I have also noticed that when I commit a change, it takes about 20 minutes to restart the services and I have found that rebooting is just faster.  I have included the config.  Any ideas on where i should look to get this running smoothly?

minemeld-screen.JPG

nodes:
dshield_blocklist:
output: true
prototype: dshield.block
prototype: alienvault.reputation
Feed-1531173631650:
inputs: []
prototype: cif.Feed
compromisedIPs-Emerging-Threats:
prototype: ETOpen.compromisedIPs
wlWhiteListIPv4:
prototype: stdlib.listIPv4Generic
node-1533678981531:
inputs:
- inboundaggregator
prototype: stdlib.feedHCGreen
inboundaggregator:
inputs:
- dshield_blocklist
- compromisedIPs-Emerging-Threats
- Feed-1531173631650
- wlWhiteListIPv4
prototype: stdlib.aggregatorIPv4Inbound
aggregatorIPv4Generic-1533855049978:
prototype: cif.Feed

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!