General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Resolved! GlobalProtect expand IP Pool

We have an existing GP setup and it's working, but the IP Pool is set to a range of IPs 192.168.10.10-192.168.10.100 instead of a subnet 192.168.10.0/24.

I want to either expand the range or change it to a subnet.

I tested this by expanding the r

TYPICAL NAT QUESTIONS

Hello,

I have a web server in DMZ with private ip address 192.168.10.100/24 and I would like all the traffic from outside should come to this server. My public ip is 1.1.1.2/255.255.255.248 which will bind to 192.168.10.100

To perfom this I can creat

SAML Immediately logs me off???

Hello -

I've set up SAML and by all accounts it looks like everything is working fine.  In the Monitor > System logs I see four different events: saml-client-redirect, saml-idp-activity, saml-signature-validated and finally auth-success.

The issue is

Shawverr by L3 Networker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Updates required for NGFW customers of User-ID

Hi Team,

Can someone please confirm if the incoming expiration of the certificate used by NGFW, and user-ID, going to impact Cloud Native solutions as PrismaCloud and Twistlock defenders? 

I'm not sure if anything needs to be performed before the

ACanu by L0 Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

tacacs+ authentication

Hi All,

i need to undersatnd if tacacs+ is cisco properiety , so how come juniper and paloalto use it ?

second question here , tacacs+ used mainly for cisco command authorization , so what is the need for that inside paloalto ?

User-ID agent upgrade path

Greetings,

I am running NGFW x 35 (10.2.10-h3) and User-ID Agent 10.2.2-111, which I believe needs to be upgraded to avoid the Nov-18 issue.

My question is, does the User-ID Agent need to remain in the same stream as NGFW (ie. 10.2.x) or can it g

Hello

Hello Palo Alto

Thank you for everything you are doing. My name is Patrick Mesloh, I am retired OPP old poopy pants.
I am not very social, sorry, LinkedIn is all I have ever done. No worries. Any questions, I’m always available. I am learning fa

PatMes by L1 Bithead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! Upload Panorama License Key via API

Hi, 

I'm running Panorama in an air-gapped environment. As it stands, I have to download the license key from the Palo Alto Support Portal and then manually upload the key to Panorama. Is there a way this can be automated? Does the API support this

C.Stuart by L1 Bithead
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

Export Codes - HS/ECCN/CCATS

Hi, 

I'm looking to obtain the export codes for some Palo Alto Network products.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain these?

Thankyou, 

db2505 by L1 Bithead
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 23567 Posts
  • 106 Subscriptions
Labels