General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Fast boot PA-450

I have a firewall that for some reason after doing a version update to 11.1 is only taking 2 to 3 min to boot now. I noticed all the logs were not showing up and the interfaces was showing down, but everything was working. I decided to do a factory r

dwythe by L0 Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! Config Migration from Forcepoint

My project is to migrate 2 pairs of Forcepoint firewall to PA-440.

I have a Forcepoint config in XML. I

It is like to like migration without any changes.

How do I move forward with it ?

Resolved! Submit IP to known malicious IP or High Risk IP

Can an IP be submitted to Palo Alto to be included in the high-risk or known-malicious IP address lists? We have an IP that has been discovered to be a major DDOS attack BOT coordination point but it's not listed in PAN's threat vault and is not bein

SSL Inspection issues with GlobalProtect users

We're having some strange SSL/TLS Inspection errors while on GlobalProtect. We are getting unsupported-parameter errors while a user is connected to GlobalProtect trying to get to any internet site, including things like google.com. Doing a packet ca

Claw4609 by L4 Transporter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

Setting up portchannel from router to a pair of PA

Hi Guys,

I have a pair of PA5220s and a Cisco router ASR1001. I want to set up a port channel on the router and then spread the interfaces between 2 PAs. Each interface on the PA is set for virtual wire. I have done port channels between Cisco rout

tinhnho by L2 Linker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

Interface down due to internet down

Hi,

my PA220 interfaces were down due to internet connection is down. As the internet connection was up, the interfaces also showing UP. Why is this happening. is there any settings for this to check.

Resolved! HA4 firewalls

Hi,

is there any reference which firewalls do have the HA4 option?

Can´t find any information about.

Thanks in advance!

Issues with pushing out 10.2.9-h1

There is not a community discussion for issues implementing 10.2.9-h1

We have a maintenance window to push out 10.2.9-h1 Thursday evening and with recent issues with 1.2.7.h3 and other roll outs i am starting this thread for the community.

Resolved! B2B VPN IKEv2 Fail with Amazon Private Cloud Peer

Setting up a VPN with a vendor. It came up the first time and test data was passed. It was a couple of weeks after testing before the tunnel would actually be used. When that time came we could not get the tunnel up. IKEv2 fails. I know nothing chang

pnelson by L2 Linker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 24201 Posts
  • 100 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels