I have found some issues with downloading and installing BC on a clean PA in version 6.0.1, after the DB was downloaded we got an error message
I have found that those steps worked for me for clearing the status, and refreshing the PA memory of anything that touched the URL filtering data
1) debug device-server reset brightcloud-database
2) debug software restart device-server
3) debug software restart management-server
4) request url-filtering upgrade brightcloud
5) tail follow yes mp-log pan_bc_download.log
6) activate the BC from the license tab on the GUI
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!