General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Resolved! Roll Back GlobalProtect

Does palo seriously not provide a way to roll back GlobalProtect?  TAC told me there is no documentation on how to do that. 

Log forwarding - Filtering and Auto- tag not working

Hi there,

I had setup Log forwarding profile, where I am sending All logs to syslog server. Thats working great.

Then I added one more line where I am filtering threat logs for (severity eq critical) and (zone.src eq internet_zone)

Checking f

LogForwarding.png
MatchingList.png
filter.png
Action.png

slow GUI

Hi,

why my GUI is soo slow ? I have to wait 10-15 sec for new clicked tab to open. (Main Menu on top)

Does anyone of you have the same problem?

My PA is PA-2020, software version 4.0.3

Config Audit Failure

Hello~

Does anyone know this failure message that we use Config Audit for compare configuration?

Thanks!

(PA-3020, v6.1.4)

Failed to create config file!

image002.jpg
neilwu by L2 Linker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes

Anydesk issue.

Hi everyone!
I have some issues with anydesk application. It has ssl issue because of decryption, I think.

I've added *.anydesk.com ind 'SSL decryption exclusion', but it didn't worked.

Maybe some of you have faced such kind of issue?

Thanks in advance!

anydesk.jpg

Blocking RDWeb brute force attempts

Hi,

we have a customer that's under a slow brute force attempt by a persistent party. Blocked their IP several times, but they switched and even started using multiple addresses at the same time now.

It's doing around 3 to 4 attempts per second per

Superuser (read-only) Not authorized to access

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get TACACS working between our PA and Aruba Clearpass authentication server. I have successfully done this for full admin as well as a custom role on the firewall. I am however running into issues with a service account

Intermittent UserID - Syslog Parser -

Anyone see this behavior? we are using syslog parser string for userid, no logout action, timeout set to 45 minutes ( default). You can see here that a flow within the same second shows a userid and then blank with same source address. FW running 10.

NSutfin_0-1723726668467.png
NSutfin by L2 Linker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 23713 Posts
  • 104 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels