General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Feature Request List

Hi community

In a lot of topics there are discussions and questions about PAN-OS enhancements and missing (not yet implemented) features. So far the PaloAlto Feature Request list isn't available to the public but in a lot of these existing topics f

Remo by L7 Applicator
  • 136 replies
  • 19 Likes

Google street view in maps.google.com not working

I am working with a school customer with a PA firewall in place.  The issue is Google street view images do not load on the device when connected to the student VLAN but the exact same device switched to the staff VLAN works fine. The actual symptom

Need to block chrome-remote-desktop from outside coming in

I've been on this project for a few days with no semi-success.  

i have a PA VM-200.  I've used the built-in 'chrome-remote-desktop' protocol, and doesn't work.  The description seems to say this protocol is in BETA and is for the support function fo

source-ips.jpg
service-url Category.jpg
log1.jpg
log2.jpg
b8cons by L0 Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

Panorama hypervisor support

Hello PA community,

Customer run an internal scan where it turned out Panorama is running on an End of Life Hypervisor (CentOS 8).

Indeed, we can notice this as mentioned on below doc:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/work

Global Protect connections fails after 20-30 seconds

Hello,

We have an issue with a Global Protect connection failing for some users in couple of seconds after we migrated from PA 3000 to 1410 series FW.  PA 3000  was 10.2.9 and the new FW came with PANOS 11.1.2-h3 version.

For the users with the probl

RafaelGarcia_0-1727368158358.png

Cisco SFP-10GB-LR in PA-3430

Hi All,

Has anyone tried this yet and does it work?

to use a Cisco SFP-10GB-LR module in a PA-3430.

yes I am aware of the support aspect around not being true palo branded, but time is of the essence and I need a quick solution as the Palo branded

PA_nts by L3 Networker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! Difference between apps and contents

Dear PAN community,

When a new 'Applications and Threats' signature is release there are typically two versions that have the same Version name (e.g. 350-1658) but then differ in the File Name and Features description.

As a current example, Application

tommyluke by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes

Panorama high MIB memory

Hello community!

We are monitoring the Panorama system resources and we get alerts regarding memory (MIB). We don´t have any performance issues though.

Can you advice if the following memory levels are fine or it´s too little memory free?

> sho...

Issue with PA-1410 platform disk size

Hello Team,

Recently we have deployed PA-1410 in our datacenter and since first day we are having issue with disk space in loggin.

and after contacting the support, logging is not more than a week which is not accepted from our side

Certificate not valid

I am trying to setup Machine authentication, where it actually validates the machine certificate, I have a PKI infrastructure, that pushes certificates to the machines, with there name in Common Name, and SAN, of the machine hostname. 

On they Certif

Spiff_21 by L1 Bithead
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 23587 Posts
  • 103 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels