We are having a strange issue. We have GP for 12 users.
Users with MacOS launch a ssh session to a jumpbox. This ssh session is working fine but when user has inactivity the session goes down, and then try to launch a new ssh session but its not working. We see this:
1) This behavious is only happening with GlobalProtect and MacOS devices.
2) In the first session the ssh session is matching the correct policy but after inactivity the session is matching the implicit deny policy.
3) The userID is identifying the user all time, when its working and when not. so thats why we dont think is a userid issue.
4) if we create a policy after the userid rule with IP filter the issue is not happening.
So this issue can be related to several things:
1) any issue with MacOS or GP
2) any issue with userid (although the users are being identified ip/user all the time)
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!