General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

PA-1410 HSCI compatable cables

Hello there,

We're upgrading from a pair of PA-3020 firewalls to new PA-1410s and require a DAC cable for the HSCI ports. However, we're unsure which vendor/brand offers compatible options.

Specifically, we're considering the following cables:

• Cisco

AK74 by L2 Linker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

Panorama HA Sync Failed

Hello friends,

I built new vm Panorama in HA design and they are connected fine and sync'd. However, when I enabled the encryption "Encryption Enabled", the Panorama sync'd failed.  I have already exported and imported the HA keys from/to both Panora

Panorama Using Groups in Policy

Hi Team,

When i am trying to add the Group i dont see it as a group but as a User in the policy i am creating in the Panorama.

May i know what could be the issue? 

Regards,

Sanjay S

Error comparing with candidate config

Hi,

We have an issue in our PA cluster. When we try to compare the candidate config in DEVICE->AUDIT CONFIG  we get this error:"
failed to get content for 'base--candidate'"

Version is 10.2.9-h1

BigPalo by L4 Transporter
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Map IP Addresses to Users - Azure-AD Cloud Identity User ID

Map IP Addresses to Users - Azure-AD Cloud Identity User ID

Good afternoon, thank you for your time and cooperation.

I understand that it is possible to apply the Mapping of groups, etc, but example:

If I have Workstations integrated to Azure A

Metgatz by L4 Transporter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! frame_ancestors_missing

Hi 
I run a regular scan on our equipment from a public source and I am seeing the following vuln being flagged against the URL that is used for our Palo devices and I was hoping someone would have an answer as there's not much information out there.

Destination NAT with multiple server.

Hello Team,

I have configured destination NAT in my environment with one server.

Now i can see the number of users increases and too much traffic i am getting in one server, so i want to configure 2 more server with the same services.

For example:-

If

Jafar_Hussain_0-1587638994562.jpeg

Telemetry decided to stop sending

I have seen a couple others post this same issue on Reddit but figured this would be the place to ask. Does anyone know how to kick telemetry back into a working state? It was working and then last month on the 25th was the last time it sent. no erro

Resolved! Upgrading from 850s to 1410s.

Hello All!  

I am upgrading from 850s managed by Panorama to 1410s, managed by the same Panorama.  No new interface configs, just a simple cable swap.  

Is there a procedure for this?  Is it as simple as plugging in the new 1410s, attaching to panora

RonClark by L0 Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! Scheduled Policy not terminating existing session

Hello everybody,

I have a PA-220 and setup a rule that my children cannot access the internet after 8pm. This is working but only for new sessions. Existing sessions like TeamSpeak or BattleNet started before 8pm are still open. Can I somehow kill al

Resolved! SSL Inspection issues with GlobalProtect users

We're having some strange SSL/TLS Inspection errors while on GlobalProtect. We are getting unsupported-parameter errors while a user is connected to GlobalProtect trying to get to any internet site, including things like google.com. Doing a packet ca

Claw4609 by L5 Sessionator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 24249 Posts
  • 99 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels