General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Certification

Deare Team , 

Could you please help me to complete technical certifications

SelvamM by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Internet Bandwidth comsumed, who?

Hello Team,

Firstly, thank you all for your cooperation.

I have an issue that is I have my internet connection fully utilized most of the time.

is there a way or work arround to find out which host IP is utilizing the bandwidth, know

EDL global find XML API

Hi dear all,

When I use /api/?type=op&cmd=<request><system><external-list><global-find><string></string></global-find></external-list></system></request> to search EDL with entry string, I can only search with IP list, for example, <request><system><

jyao by L0 Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

same subnet multiple VRs not working

I am trying to setup SDWAN, however this firewall currently has several Site to Site VPNS which causes an error on deploying site to site vpns. I am trying to setup a second WAN address to be usedonly for SD WAN. Currently my public ip is 2.2.2.2/24 

mmercald by L1 Bithead
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

SD WAN using loopback on Palo Alto

I configuring a HUB for SDWAN with vpn, however this firewall currently have vpn tunnels to 3rd parties.  Due to this I am planning on using a separate wan ip for sd-wan.  However I do not have free ports on my firewall for this.  Is it possible to c

mmercald by L1 Bithead
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Likes

Google street view in maps.google.com not working

I am working with a school customer with a PA firewall in place.  The issue is Google street view images do not load on the device when connected to the student VLAN but the exact same device switched to the staff VLAN works fine. The actual symptom

Resolved! How to get all EDL entries with XML api?

Hi gurus,

I am using /api/?type=op&cmd=<request><system><external-list><show><type><ip><name></name></ip></type></show></external-list></system></request> to get EDL entriies, but the api only returns first 100 of total 205 entries. 

<response cmd="

jyao by L0 Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

SSL Decryption: Forward Trust unavailable

Hello,

After creating a external CA cert, the Forward Trust Certificate, Forward Untrust Certificate and Trusted Root CA are greyed out.  So I can't select.

All options are available when a create a self-sign certificate.  

Any idea?

Thanks

KTarver by L1 Bithead
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! SSH Service Profile

Question regarding SSH Service Profiles.  If you create a SSH Service Profile in Panorama for a template that is associated with firewalls running 10.x and 9.x, will it fail when you commit the changes for the 9.x firewalls?

I'm in the process of u

• 23731 Posts
  • 104 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels