General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Azure VPN Connection issues

Hi All,

Appreciate any help with an Azure VPN connection. I have a couple that works but this one is problematic.

I have configured to match the Azure configuration so my end:

IKE: AES-256-CBC, SHA256, Group 14 and Key 8Hrs

IPSEC:  AES-256-CBC,

a.jones by L3 Networker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! Roll Back GlobalProtect

Does palo seriously not provide a way to roll back GlobalProtect?  TAC told me there is no documentation on how to do that. 

Multicast - troubleshooting

Any tips/advice how to test multicast? Should I be able to do a ping from a firewall interface included in the Interface Group to a multicast address as a test?

Also from Runtime Stats on the VR, I do not see anything showing under the Multicast ->

clewis1_0-1724153163868.png
clewis1 by L3 Networker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

PANOS upgrade plan in excel sheet for a year

Hello Experts, 

I have been asked to provide a plan to upgrade Palo Alto firewalls within a year and I have almost 430 Palos in the environment. I need help creating a sample plan with timelines and what columns I should use in this plan. If someo

p.mohan by L1 Bithead
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Panorama - SAML SSO with ADFS error

Hi,

We have configured SAML SSO with Microsoft ADFS 2016.

But after test, it gives error "Error Displaying SAML error response page".

Panorama version is 11.1

Below steps are performed.

1. Panorama side:

1a >Imported

Virtual memory limit exceeded, restarting - SNMPD

Hi , 

i am running PAN-OS 10.1.10-h1 with PA-7080

we encounter issue on system alert showing SNMPD Virtual memory limit exceeded, restarting 

Im not notice any strange behaviour in Palo Alto, i dont know if this error should produce any impact.

New to the community

Hello all,

I am working as a Security Engineer currently and I am learning and working on Palo Alto Networks.

During exploring, I came across Palo Alto LiveCommunity and I see there is so much technical content here to browse and learn.

I am look

Config Audit Failure

Hello~

Does anyone know this failure message that we use Config Audit for compare configuration?

Thanks!

(PA-3020, v6.1.4)

Failed to create config file!

image002.jpg
neilwu by L2 Linker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! PA-450 Software Check Now Not working

Hi,
When I check the version update on the PA-450 firewall I use, it does not show new versions. The version I am currently using is 11.1.3. When I check from the software section, it does not appear in the version I installed. Has anyone encountered

Firewall is not forwarding logs to the Syslog server

Hi everyone! 

I am kind of bummed on why my syslog configuration is not taking effect.

I have 2 pairs of firewall, PRD(2 firewalls) and DR(2 firewalls). Both are in HA setup and managed by Panorama. My syslog configuration in DR and PRD are just

Webpages are loading very slow

Hi!

Me again, I apologize. I am currently out of troubleshooting tricks.

So here it is. I have configured my Source NAT, outbound-to-internet and default route. All are good. No issue. Traffic is hitting the correct Rule and NAT.

The thing is, th

slow GUI

Hi,

why my GUI is soo slow ? I have to wait 10-15 sec for new clicked tab to open. (Main Menu on top)

Does anyone of you have the same problem?

My PA is PA-2020, software version 4.0.3

• 23725 Posts
  • 104 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels