Enhanced Security Measures in Place:   To ensure a safer experience, we’ve implemented additional, temporary security measures for all users.

General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

pa-410 lost monitor log function and ACC function

I have a PA410. After upgrading the software recently, I found that the original monitoring log has reduced a lot of functions, and even the ACC function has been lost.

I checked the website information and found that this function was cancelled after

Log Forwarding - Traffic Works, Others Do Not

I have to be missing something simple, for forwarding logs to a collection server. I can get the traffic logs, no issues, but all the other logs, will not send (Threat, Wildfire...). Do the other logs need some kind of special forwarding, or permissi

Panorama admin UI - Okta SAML

Hi, we are trying to configure the Panorama SAML authentication within our Okta tenant, and we couldn't get it done due to an invalid sign-in certificate in the "Authentication profile" section.

We have followed the following Palo Alto and Okta doc

avivda by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Issue GP Linux - URL Browsers

Hi,

I am experimenting a very strange behaviour with Global Protect when connecting to my work from my home. I am able to connect to the VPN of my work and even doing ssh to the server in the private network, but when I try to surf the web, the bro

BigPalo by L4 Transporter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

OCI PA vm unable to communicate outside

Hi, I am a newbie for PA and need of some assistance in configuring PA VM on OCI.

I have done the basic configuration Created Zones and Virtual routes etc.

I need to create a IPSec VPN from OCI PA VM to OCI VPN (Not a PA VM) setup on a another te

Resolved! Telemetry error - CDL Receiver Key Empty

Hi All,

We have a client who all of a sudden started to receive the following telemetry error -  'CDL Receiver Key Empty' on PA-440. No changes have been made. Currently running PAN OS 10.1.2. They are not using CDL and are just sending Telemetry dat

BenPrice_0-1641256179346.png
Ben-Price by L4 Transporter
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Likes

PA-445 stability?

Anyone else having issues with PA-445 stability? We're doing our 2nd RMA in less than 6 months on a PA-445 that just randomly restarts. It's on dual independent electrical circuits (with UPSs). After the first RMA it did it again and support said it

UNABLE TO PING MANAGEMENT INTERFACE FROM LAN

I have a fairly simple network setup in my LAB

Management Interface 192.168.1.1 /24

LAN Interface 192.168.100.1/24

DESKTOP IP 192.168.100.100

I have allowed all the Internal Subnet on the Management interface which is 192.168.100.0 /24 in permitted l

Resolved! NTP not working once authentication is enabled

Hi Guys,

NTP was working well. But when authentication was enabled below msg  is seen on the Firewall (NTP Stopped working)

NTP server is a local one using IP address (not FQDN)

PAN-OS Version 10.1.5-h1

All the other devices are syncing except for th

paragkarki143_1-1663308368803.png
Pras by L4 Transporter
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Likes

Clean Firewall Policies

Hello all,

I am thinking of how can i clean/organize my firewall policies. Many rules seem to be mixed up within each other. Do you have any suggestions to make it more appealing to the eye? How should I organize my rules?

• 23576 Posts
  • 107 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels